MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShoutbox Stuck on Loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://cybergods.net/
On main page it is stuck on loading and when you try and type a message nothing comes up and message stays in bar:
[Image: 3wFk6.png]

By going to pop up it appears working but anything you typed on mainpage and tried to shout appears as undefined in pop up. Though if you type a message through pop up it will appear normal. And yes the default message entered normally is at bottom of pop up

[Image: D2P7W.png]

I am not missing any java script files I check 3 times. This plugin has worked before on a clean install before this.
Re-install the plugin, and try refreshing the page.. You might even need to clear the browsers Cache.
(2011-11-11, 02:37 AM)r3acti0n Wrote: [ -> ]Re-install the plugin, and try refreshing the page.. You might even need to clear the browsers Cache.

Wasn't only me that had the problem. Caches were cleared globally already.
Hmm.. Yeah, I see the issue.. I am currently having the same issue now. I guess its a MyBB issue? :\
Wrong forum...
Moved.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.