MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature edit...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As seen in the posting style, shouldn't the signature-editing be in the same manner as well? In some forums I have been on, there has been many a member sending administrators PMs on how to edit their signatures in n00b-like manners. It would make it simpler if changing the signature would follow the same format as creating a post.
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean?

Is it possible to explain in more detail?
He wants the MyCode bar- like the one on the newthread/newpost -to be on the sig editor.
Selestius Wrote:Christian knows exactly what I'm talking about. The Quick Reply can also be in the same manner, as well. It makes it easier for those who are lazy and do not want to hit the "New Reply" button just to click tags instead of spell out the [b]'s and the [url=]s
I like the idea for the sig editor, but IMO the Quick Reply doesn't need this. Why? Because that defeats the whole purpose of "Quick" Reply, it just means someting else to load. Smile
Quick Reply could take over the Full New Reply with just a couple of functions...eh... *looks at a vB sig edit*: Bold, Italic, Underline for quick access, Image tags, hyperlink tags, quote tags, and font color. That's all. Not really much but the basics for posting, really.
I support having the My Code controls for signature edit. Quick Edit is for those who know My Code and don't need those buttons.
laie_techie Wrote:I support having the My Code controls for signature edit.[/quote
Yes...hopefully MyBB include it in the next next version, or maybe someone can make a Modification/Plugin for it.

[quote=laie_tecie]Quick Edit is for those who know My Code and don't need those buttons.
True. I do not think Quick Edit should contain MyCode.