MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to get user from activity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You can get the activity from the user... ($user['activity']) but is there a way to get the user from the activity?

Thanks,

shadrxninga
Yarrghhh! Spam this be!
(2011-11-11, 11:37 PM)shadrxninga Wrote: [ -> ]You can get the activity from the user... ($user['activity']) but is there a way to get the user from the activity?

Thanks,

shadrxninga

if you know the activity, you can get a list of users currently doing that activity, but you can not get a specific user if more than one is doing the same activity.
(2011-11-12, 02:33 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Yarrghhh! Spam this be!
What!

(2011-11-12, 03:00 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-11, 11:37 PM)shadrxninga Wrote: [ -> ]You can get the activity from the user... ($user['activity']) but is there a way to get the user from the activity?

Thanks,

shadrxninga

if you know the activity, you can get a list of users currently doing that activity, but you can not get a specific user if more than one is doing the same activity.
Thanks for your help. I'll have to fins another way to do what I was going to do then.
(2011-11-12, 08:52 AM)shadrxninga Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-12, 02:33 AM)BleepyEvans Wrote: [ -> ]Yarrghhh! Spam this be!
What!

There was a spam post that has been deleted since you have revisited this thread.
I thought mods would have deleted my post too. Obviously not Toungue