MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Oh, man. Site needs help badly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here it is.... www.tortoiseinfo.org

Here is what I like.... www.chameleonforums.com I know its not mybb, but there has to be some good plug ins here.
To start, upload the images directory of your theme.
And why pray tell was this posted in Showcase?
Moved
It was suggested by another member to do so... anyways, its not important and certainly nothing worth praying over.

I am trying to figure out how to make my site look better. Thanks
(2011-11-12, 07:36 PM)onarock Wrote: [ -> ]It was suggested by another member to do so... anyways, its not important and certainly nothing worth praying over.

I told you to post in the support forums, not the showcase.

Anyway, it sounds to me you just don't like how your forum looks like, in which case the only thing you can do is get a theme that pleases you. There are heaps of themes in the mods database. Personally, I'd recommend hiring a designer to make something unique for your website.
(2011-11-12, 07:58 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-12, 07:36 PM)onarock Wrote: [ -> ]It was suggested by another member to do so... anyways, its not important and certainly nothing worth praying over.

I told you to post in the support forums, not the showcase.

Anyway, it sounds to me you just don't like how your forum looks like, in which case the only thing you can do is get a theme that pleases you. There are heaps of themes in the mods database. Personally, I'd recommend hiring a designer to make something unique for your website.

He send me a PM asking for advice for his forum, so I told him that people will give him feedback in the Showcase forum.
Thanks Malcolm. I'll be sure to + your rep.
I guess thats my question. Are there people here on this site that design for people? For instance, this site has tabs that I like. Where they designed by someone here? I like the basic colors and layout of my forum. I also like what others have done with their forums. Would be cool if there was a section on this forum where people can point out certain things they like about other forums and people with good mybb experience can tell them where they can find a plug in that has already been made that will do that or they need to hire someone to do that.