MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Damn Fine Shave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Real men grow beards!

(Also, your forum looks pretty decent, and the domain name makes me chuckle.)
Amazing Niche, actually i always have problem myself shaving, i will check it for sure!
(2011-11-21, 07:50 PM)TStarGermany Wrote: [ -> ]looking real nice, good luck in competing against the "big one" in terms of wet shaving communities (b&b).

thanks, we're trying our best to keep the site as active as possible.

(2011-11-21, 08:42 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I joined this forum a few months ago after I bought my first DE razor.
http://badgerandblade.com/

So the idea is not really unique and B&B has 3.5 million posts already.

Still...not a flooded market and good luck to OP.

thanks!

(2011-11-21, 08:44 PM)TStarGermany Wrote: [ -> ]ah that's not really a problem if the new community offers something new or better

competition is good, keeps the creative juices flowing!

(2011-11-21, 11:57 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Real men grow beards!

(Also, your forum looks pretty decent, and the domain name makes me chuckle.)

I grow a beard on a weekly basis and then shave it off. Toungue

(2011-11-22, 12:05 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing Niche, actually i always have problem myself shaving, i will check it for sure!

great, we'd love to have you!!!
(2011-11-15, 02:53 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-15, 06:56 AM)Hoodie Wrote: [ -> ]... you gotta be shitting me....

Actually no. He's shaving you.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On topic of this forum, it's pretty good. I like it. It's different, that's for sure. That's what attracts members. Cool theme, too. The best to you and your forum!
(2011-11-21, 11:57 PM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Real men grow beards!
Just to cut them off...

The world of wetshaving is equal to the world of freemasons, lots of mysterious antics to discover ^^
Difference is: You can only the inner circles of traditional wetshaving by shedding your own blood (with a cut throat razor that is ^^)
Wonderful site Big Grin

It's a break from the comedy of fail that is the Showcase forums.
You found a niche OP, good luck with your communityWink
I had to join. Smile Gonna hopefully enjoy reading a few posts there and make a few of my own.
(2011-12-14, 02:27 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I had to join. Smile Gonna hopefully enjoy reading a few posts there and make a few of my own.

I saw that you did, we look forward to having you over there!
Wow, I'm impressed. I've never seen labrocca actually register in a showcase forum Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4