MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Width Out Of Control!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
My forum width is seriously out of control.
The only thing is, i have no idea how to fix this problem.
Below is a picture explaining what problem im having.

[Image: fuckup.png]

Please, any help is much appreciated!
Forum URL?

EDIT: nvm, found it. http://www.rejectioncity.com/forum/

It doesn't happen to me.
Question: If you want help with something why censor the F**k out of it..? and it doesn't happen to me either.
Must just be a damned browser malfunction.
Answer: I doubt people really care what my forum contains. I take interest off other things, to focus on the main problem. Now, if the links were the things messing up, i would then NOT censor it. Mkay?

Thanks for the help, both of you. Smile
Actually, the same thing is happening to me with Firefox 8. Also, just messing around I collapsed one of your categories, clicking on it again didn't expand it. Seems to be a bit of a Javascript issue there as well.
Firebug is reporting an error with your CSS. ' Expected end of value but found '('. Error in parsing value for 'background'. Declaration dropped. '.

#container { 
	background:#fff(images/gaming-jam/container-bg.jpg]) top left repeat-x; 
	width:960px; 
	color:#000000; 
	border:1px solid #161616; 
	border-top:none; 
	margin:auto auto; 
	padding:15px; 
	text-align:left; 
	line-height:1.4; 
	-webkit-border-radius:0 0 4px 4px; 
	-webkit-background-clip:padding-box;  
}

It seems you have a bracket ' ] ' next to container-bg.jpg.

Ah, i had just checked. Although, no bracket is detected? Everything looks to be normal. So far its me and you with the only problem when viewing the forum. All my other members have no problem as of yet. Although, i would still love to have this problem fixed.

#container { background:#fff url(images/gaming-jam/container-bg.jpg) top left repeat-x; width:960px; color:#000000; border:1px solid #161616; border-top:none; margin:auto auto; padding:15px; text-align:left; line-height:1.4; -webkit-border-radius:0 0 4px 4px; -webkit-background-clip:padding-box; }

[Global.css container code.]
same problem here Sad