MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I want to make forum for guest's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to write a welcome forum for guest's to visit my site (anon-tuts.com)

I made premisions for guests to view the forum, but when i tried to view it as guest this apprears: Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options.
I just visited your site, it's working fine to me.
(2011-11-12, 11:02 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]I just visited your site, it's working fine to me.
Threads aswell?
You need to make sure that the check box, "Can view threads within forum?" is ticked.
To do this you need to go to the guest forums edit permission page and click the "Set Custom Permissions" button. Then just check the "Can view threads within forum?" and they should be able to view the threads within that forum.

I assume this is what the problem is, if not - post back and I'll try and help you out.
(2011-11-12, 11:37 AM)shadrxninga Wrote: [ -> ]You need to make sure that the check box, "Can view threads within forum?" is ticked.
To do this you need to go to the guest forums edit permission page and click the "Set Custom Permissions" button. Then just check the "Can view threads within forum?" and they should be able to view the threads within that forum.

I assume this is what the problem is, if not - post back and I'll try and help you out.

Already done that..
Quote:Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options
^ means that the forum does not consist of topics ; it is an empty forum ...
(2011-11-12, 01:45 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options
^ means that the forum does not consist of topics ; it is an empty forum ...

LOL,no.. I got 4 post's there Wink
^ hmm., give forum URL & test user account ...
(2011-11-12, 02:06 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., give forum URL & test user account ...

Www.Anon-Tuts.Com .. Try to view the two forums, it isnt showing D:
^ may be someone experienced should check the issue in person with required temporary privileges ...

Edit : I've posted two test threads on the referred forums & both are visible ...
Pages: 1 2