MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I feel as though in each theme a new group should be added "Email Templates". I was just looking through for it today but couldn't find a thing. I'd love to customize the emails that MyBB sends out to my users. Hopefully you can add this. Thanks!

Also, I'd be grateful if someone can provide a tutorial for 1.6. Thanks.
That would be awesome Big Grin
messages.lang.php

Anything with "email_".
(2011-11-12, 08:35 PM)pyridine Wrote: [ -> ]messages.lang.php

Anything with "email_".

I'd rather not change each and every variable by adding html and such to it. I'd like it better if there was just a template that affected it all.
Oh I see what you mean, you want to add styling. I agree, this would be a great addition.
+1. This would be a great addition to MyBB. Smile
+1 as well, quite nice idea.
I have a plugin for my Subscribers (if I ever get a theme and get my site opened up Wink ) that does this already. Its in the global templates though. It also does email signatures so that you can sign your emails. In fact thats what it was originally written for.
(2011-11-13, 06:22 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]I have a plugin for my Subscribers (if I ever get a theme and get my site opened up Wink )
Would try. Wink

(2011-11-13, 06:59 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-13, 06:22 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]I have a plugin for my Subscribers (if I ever get a theme and get my site opened up Wink )
Would try. Wink

What forum is that?
Pages: 1 2