MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Educationforums.net - unlimited Education
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks. Smile
Join our forum, we have a tutorial in the Web Devolpment section how to make glittery Username Effect in myBB.Big Grin
Just an honest suggestion. If your main language isn't english, you would get a better result having an education forum in your main language (Most people that speak english as their main language won't take it seriously if there are huge gramatical errors). I am not trying to be mean, or against your english. It is better than many people that don't speak it as their main language. Just a suggestion :p
I'm the only person who can't speak english well.
All other members can actually speak English very well.Smile
A lot of things need changing on this forum. The theme is all wrong for a forum about education, it has a dark theme like it is a hacking forum.

The forum sections are all wrong too, you're mixing up Hackforums with doses of education. Graphics, Careers and Coding for example don't go together.

Also it's been bugging me, it doesn't really sound right to say Unlimited Education, think of something else that makes sense!
FYI: .NET is not a programming language. It is a library of functions and framework :p
Quote:Other Programming Languages like .NET Framework / Visual Basic,...

Guest error message
Quote:Guest Can't View The Post's.So Please Register HERE

should be
Quote:Guest Can't View The Posts.So Please Register HERE

Posts should be plural, not possessive
(2011-11-22, 01:08 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of things need changing on this forum. The theme is all wrong for a forum about education, it has a dark theme like it is a hacking forum.

The forum sections are all wrong too, you're mixing up Hackforums with doses of education. Graphics, Careers and Coding for example don't go together.

Also it's been bugging me, it doesn't really sound right to say Unlimited Education, think of something else that makes sense!

Why?
You can also learn something about Graphics, like how to create a Graphic.
It's education too. Toungue

btw i joined. looking great so far.
(2011-11-22, 01:41 PM)Point8™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-22, 01:08 PM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of things need changing on this forum. The theme is all wrong for a forum about education, it has a dark theme like it is a hacking forum.

Why?
You can also learn something about Graphics, like how to create a Graphic.
It's education too. Toungue

btw i joined. looking great so far.

Because apart from "Graphic Tutorials" in the Graphics section, there is no relation to "graphical eduction". In a Graphic education forum, forum's specific to graphical tools, some basic and advanced concepts of designing would be more appropriate.

Also, if you haven't done already, try visiting hack forums to know why we say, he copied from there.
God damn...
Please stop compare everything with HackForums.
The section which hackforums have (e.g. Graphics,..) is NORMALY for a forum.
95.5% of all forums have such sections.
So stop comparing everything with HF.
Thank you very much.

Btw 42 users now, over 430 posts now.
Yuor theme hurts my eyes, you logo is horrible, and the admin/mod glitter text is really immautre. Whenever I see a forum with that I think "12 year old" (no offense Everett Toungue) and leave right away. It doesn't feel at all like a Education forum. Guess what it feels like.

HackForums, that's right.

Theme is similar, your categories and forums are similar, and for crying out loud you were even using their graphics earlier.

(2011-11-22, 05:34 PM)The Stage Wrote: [ -> ]God damn...
Please stop compare everything with HackForums.
The section which hackforums have (e.g. Graphics,..) is NORMALY for a forum.
95.5% of all forums have such sections.

We'll stop comparing when you stop copying, and your language offends me.

Umm.... none of the forums I own have any of those type of sections. The only forums that do are GD forums and HackForums wannabes.

Our Forum have now 45 Users, and nearly 500 posts!
Pages: 1 2 3 4