MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 Minecraft plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was just browsing and I saw this
for a Minecraft forum, I too am
running a minecraft forum and I need
this. Thanks!
(2012-01-21, 10:35 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]I'll start to work on this. It isn't hard, just give me a day or 2 to make it perfect! Wink
Alright, for the first plugin, I have just a simple plugin that will allow users to put their MineCraft username on their profile, but right now I'm going to work on the validations! Give me a few hours and I should have it ready! Smile

Just download the file, upload it to your plugin directory and install.
I wrote it pretty fast.. but I tested it also and it worked fine for me.

If you see any bugs, let me know.. I didn't see any but I did it pretty fast.
Thanks.

I'll come back with the validation next!

Yeah found a bug; I cant add any Minecraft Usernames...
Fatal error: Call to undefined function profilemcc_update() in /home/westaust/public_html/forum/inc/class_plugins.php on line 143
-.-

Thanks

P.S Good Work so far!
http://mods.mybb.com/view/minecraft-premium-user

It's a plugin that i made that checks for premium user. if you need it.
Is anybody still interested in making this?

It would be nice to have one that forces the user to enter there Minecraft username when registering there account.

I'm willing to pay if anyone is still interested

Thanks
Bump bump
Big Grin
I don't mean to be rude by piggy backing this topic but can you do this same process for Xbox Live accounts or PS3 accounts and including the (not sure what it's called) the call string in plugin settings menu so incase the sites change the url structure that I could make those changes without modding the PHP? Maybe make this a super gamer profiles plugin of sorts...

Edit: If possible to have all this on MyBB profiles and only viewable to selected groups then I will pay to help completion of this plugin.
I am currently working on a Minecraft Integration plugin.
(2012-04-23, 01:35 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently working on a Minecraft Integration plugin.

You 'Da Bomb"

Big Grin
(2012-04-23, 01:35 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently working on a Minecraft Integration plugin.

3 year bump incoming; did you ever end up making this plugin?
(2015-05-25, 05:12 AM)private bob4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-23, 01:35 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]I am currently working on a Minecraft Integration plugin.

3 year bump incoming; did you ever end up making this plugin?

Bump is there a plugin like this made yet for mybb?
Pages: 1 2 3