MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template & text colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to change the color theme to something that will be more of a "wood" motif since my site is wood related. Where do I do this to change some of the colors? i know it won't be all in one place, but for starters where would I find the code for the colors I've pointed out below.

[attachment=24653]

(2011-11-13, 06:16 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-33809.html

Thats an excellent link AJS, bookmarked, thanks.
Oh boy that's excellent AJS thank you.
I've got just about everything figured out except for how to change the color of the table header (if that's the correct name). I found a tutorial on YT but he didn't do a very good job of explaining it. All I got from it was that instead of inserting a new color code like for the page background and other sections/text/footer etc., the .thead is actually an image. This one is really stumping me. Could someone clarify this for me? Thank you.
You need to replace the image ./images/thead_bg.gif or change .thead in global.css to use a different image. If you just want a solid colour you can just remove the image part from the CSS and just use a hex colour code.
I still didn't quite get that figured out. I have the logo image hosted at photobucket for now and that's working.

I have another related question though. It looks as though the trow1 background color on the homepage, and the trow1 background color within a thread are inseperable. Is there a way around that? I want a lighter color in the trow1 within a thread as for the homepage.