MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Change Admin and Moderator Username Color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. How can I go about changing the color of the administrator's username and moderator's username? I cannot find where to do it.

Thanks! Smile
You can do this by changing the "Username Style" setting for your administrator and moderator usergroups, from the "Manage Groups" page of the ACP. Wink
[wiki]Admin_CP_Usergroups#General[/wiki]
DennisTT Wrote:[wiki]Admin_CP_Usergroups#General[/wiki]
Thanks, that was what I was looking for [Image: a070.gif]
Don_Doh Wrote:
DennisTT Wrote:[wiki]Admin_CP_Usergroups#General[/wiki]
Thanks, that was what I was looking for [Image: a070.gif]

the font of the username is too big. how can I change the font size to be smaller ?
this is a good thread, I wanted to know the same question
Please read the wiki. You can notice with the examples that you can use any "span" styles that you want, including color, sizes, bold, italic... anything Wink
EvilOnGo Wrote:Please read the wiki. You can notice with the examples that you can use any "span" styles that you want, including color, sizes, bold, italic... anything Wink

ive seen the wiki.so if we wanted the font to be 10 how would we write that in there?
Here is how
I went to the AdminCP>Manage Usergroups>Registered

Then in the box where it says Style I replaced/deleted "{username} " with one of the suggestions from the wiki:

In my case I inserted this whole line.....

<span style="font-size: 70%">{username}</span>

This gave me a size of font that is equal to the font size of all the other text in the author column.
rcw Wrote:
EvilOnGo Wrote:Please read the wiki. You can notice with the examples that you can use any "span" styles that you want, including color, sizes, bold, italic... anything Wink

ive seen the wiki.so if we wanted the font to be 10 how would we write that in there?

<span style="font-size: 10px">{username}</span>