MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [COOL]Help With UserGroup Images...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, does anyone know if I can incorporate this awesome usergroup badge feature with MyBB's usergroups?

URL: http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=2512...added.html

Check the first post, look at the user's administrator badge fading into other images! Is this possible to do with MyBB? I've wanted to have my "Administrator" usergroup to have the same fading effect as that, except to have my own two images to fade into eachother like that first post on that URL.

So, how can I implement this effect into my usergroup, if possible?
What it is, is an animated .gif image. So yes, it is possible to use something similar as your usergroup image. You'd just have to make the animated image or have them made.

Also, this really isn't a support request, rather a request or inquiry. So this really isn't the appropriate forum. Just giving you heads up. Wink
You're way would work, but, actually, it is a fetched request, if you view the page's HTML, you would see that the main image is shown, then the other images are downloaded, or "fetched", and then displayed. Smile

Is there anyone that wants to help me with this faded gif image? I have the images already, I just need someone to do the fading part for me,