MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ".menu ul" out of container
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Mybb Community. I am trying to drag out the menu that contains "Search", "Member List", "Calendar" and "Help" out of the container. I am using a panel that is already out of the container, but the menu isn't. I should add a line in global.css at .menu ul to drag it out or how?
Best regards,
Raffello
As far as I know you can't do that. Or I am wrong?
There must be a way! I know that MyBB is fully editable.
please post forum URL & code in header template so that someone can check & respond ...
the theme should be visible to guests ; if not then also post theme name & test user account
Thank you for your answer, ranjani. The theme I'm working at is Personal from here. I'm using a testing forum, but I didn't edited a thing in the entire theme, so a URL or a test account would be useless. Can you tell me what should I change to make the menu that contains "Search", "Member List", "Calendar" and "Help" appear out of the container, so it would be sticked to the top part of the container.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Raffello
(2011-11-14, 08:21 PM)Raffello Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your answer, ranjani. The theme I'm working at is Personal from here. I'm using a testing forum, but I didn't edited a thing in the entire theme, so a URL or a test account would be useless. Can you tell me what should I change to make the menu that contains "Search", "Member List", "Calendar" and "Help" appear out of the container, so it would be sticked to the top part of the container.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Raffello
Talk to the author perhaps he/she may have the answer without a look at the site/code it is very difficult to suggest an answer

or look this code in your header
<div id="container">			
	<div class="menu">
	<ul>
		<li><a href="search.php">Search</a></li> |
					<li><a href="memberlist.php">Member List</a></li> 
					<li><a href="calendar.php">Calendar</a></li> 
			<li><a href="/misc.php?action=help">Help</a></li>
				</ul>
			</div>

@JimR: Thank you! It worked. What I had to do was moving the <div id="container"> at the bottom of the <div class="menu">. Problem solved!
(2011-11-15, 02:11 PM)Raffello Wrote: [ -> ]@JimR: Thank you! It worked. What I had to do was moving the <div id="container"> at the bottom of the <div class="menu">. Problem solved!

you learnt something new Big Grin I could have told you but its best you did it yourself