MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User shows Unregistered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an incident this morning where five (5) of my active users showed up this morning as Unregistered. It was brought to my attention when they contacted me and said they couldn't login.

First thing I did was check the user group and they weren't listed. Then I looked up some of their old posts and they show up as "Unregistered". Is anyone else having this problem. I cant seem to find out how they got deleted and who did it. The Admin/Mod logs just show how many accounts were deleted but dont give any details as to which accounts. We delete a lot of accounts out of the banned group as we have a lot of spammers that sign up and we manually approve accounts.

My last question and most important one is... Is there any way I can recover these accounts? I know I can create them new accounts with the same name but it doesn't link their posts to their new account and they lose their post count.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Hate to bump this so soon but I cant figure this out and I am trying to keep my users happy Sad