MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need a theme but cant pay for a designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Website needs a thems and ive tried my self and its very confusing. So i'm trying mybb for help. like i said in the title i cant pay for one so i'm asking some one to make me one. no it does not haft to be complex ive made this preview in photo shop on how i want it to look

IMG:[Image: DEMO.jpg]

Black and Blue theme with buttons: Home, New Post, Today's Post , Private Messages (unread 0, read 0) USER CP, MODERATOR CP(only for moderators and admins) ADMIN CP (Only for admins)

I want it to be able to use at least these pluggins : Shout Box, My tabs , Advanced Rainbow Colors For All Links(optional), And News Bar

Pls it does not haft to be perfect but i need just look at mine now it sucks: http://www.zillamods.host22.com/index.php

So if any one could make it pls do i need this once if i do get money ill pay 50$ (ill use my Christmas money if i get any) So you may get paid but i realy need this or if some one can walk me threw the theme making process it will help maybe team viewer so like i said i need help ive looked at all the theme making tut but i cant learn by reading kinda hard(I'm Dyslexic Sad ) So if some one can make it or walk me threw the process of making a theme it will be very appreciated THNX.
And make it look better than that like curve edges thats not how i exactly want it to work thats the best i could do in photo shop
I don't think anyone would do it for Free. And moreover the design is bad.