MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Generating Detailed Moderation Logs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Greetings:

Friends, I have a forum where all the threads and messages need to be approved before posted by a moderator, the case is that it that logs generated by MyBB not offer me the details I need, for instance when moderates through moderation panel and perform bulk operations (approve all, Delete all) the trace left in the database is *Moderator X approved selected posts * but did not specify which were the messages and when 2 or more moderators approve posts is impossible to know who approved each message. I write here in hopes that one give me an idea to improve this situation .I need a detailed record of each action is performed moderately in the forum. If there are some mod, or you have to activate an option or is it a bug of MyBB please leave your comments.In _moderatorlog table in the DB the pid (I assume that is postid) is always 0 this is correct? or did not work for me for some reason?

I have tried with Disable All Plugins and the situation still the same

Thanks for reading my message.

Forum Details
foro.jovenclub.cu
MyBB 1.6.4(Migration from SMF 2.0)