MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Screen resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i wonder how to set mybb or it is possible becouse my resolution in computer its 1900x1080 and forum looks very ugly with screen resolution under 1900x1080 so can be setup for bigger resolution or it is depends on user computer grafic card??
use "%" container value on your theme, Not "px"
(2011-11-15, 07:15 PM)phwebmaster.net Wrote: [ -> ]use "%" container value on your theme, Not "px"

i dont understand in container is 90% widht i think so what i do add lower value??
Make it 95%
You want to display smaller width or more wider ?
something in midle for user who dont have big resolution option in computer or have 256/512 grafic card so which resolution setup for mybb its best
Try 960px or 85%
To be honest, somebody with a low end graphics card will have no porlbem running the site at whatever resolution they are running it at. Most themes end up with space on either side due to the fact that you can't factor in EVERY screen resolution.

For example, I'm running a this windows right now at 1080p on a 256mb built in graphics card, no problem. My other two monitors are running of the dedicated graphics card.

These days, even low end onboard cards can run the web without any trouble. Be careful when setting your width to %, because it may ruin the layout for those with very small screen resolutions! EG: 800x600 users will see a very small forum, not scroll bars Smile

My advice, unless it is unbearable, leave it alone Wink
ok thanks