MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: no....../index.php on line 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to view the forums and i get this error.

Warning: require_once(/home/content/60/8253760/html/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/60/8253760/html/forums/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/content/60/8253760/html/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/60/8253760/html/forums/index.php on line 18

New install.
admin cp works
http://www.warriorslegacy.com/forums/

What i have tried so far

Tried several times with new installs. Every time with dumping old data base files.
forums dir. i have even tried to see if it was permission base put 777 and included sub and files.

site use to have html index page. removed that waited a few hours. Still no luck

sql is 5.0 i believe hosted by godaddy
[Image: wl%20db%20error.png]
You probably didn't upload all the "MyBB" files to your website, that message means that the file "init.php" that is in your "inc" folder is unfindable...

Re-upload a fresh new copy of MyBB to your website (make sure you download an original copy), overwrite the old files (to keep the installation locked and the current "config.php")...

It sure work fine after that...