MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so the issue I seem to be having is this I have a site thats fully integrated with joomla here www.thewritinghaven.com I have tried many times to do this myself including using rss to do it and failed miserably what I need is for the latest announcements on my mybb forum to show on the center of my joomla homepage similar to this site www.bleachflame.com we host a lot of releases and I need them to display like the above site with the embed video. I am comfortable editing all of the aspects of my site so if anyone has any suggestions please I would be grateful for the assistance.
Grab the RSS feed for that forum and get a Joomla plugin that displays news via RSS.
Ive been trying that cant get the embeded videos in the posts to show, so I need an actual plugin for it? Thanks for the help I don't do a lot with rss feeds and I had tried using them but I guess just using the straight feed wasn't good enough.