MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help My Host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

Help My Host is the new Hosting Help. Myself and a few others purchased hostinghelp.in and have re-branded it.

www.helpmyhost.com

We aim to provide Hosting Support and Webmaster advice to everyone. We are improving the forums and adding some other stuff to the site. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

I hope to see you there soon.

Geek Cohen
Good use for site and domain name. 9/10

Good favicon. 8/10

The slogan is good. 9/10

Use of yellow and green for the links is cool and unique. 9/10

The color of the slogan degrades / down-plays and camouflages the slogan too much: black text on a darkening gray gradient. Should be a light color if keeping that gradient, like the greenish yellow or yellow you're using. 3/10

The "new" and "old" graphics on the left are a negative, with a cluttering effect. Small graphics that are not words look and work better. 3/10

The orange and orange-like colors used from top to bottom throughout the forum are weird - except for the yellowish orange used with blue in the top left graphic. This color scheme is nothing I'd like to spend much time looking at - and I'm actually interested in joining your forum - for help. 2/10
Thanks. I'll certainly take that all into consideration.