MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: $2.50 for 70 posts // $4 for 100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Service: Closed

http://gfxforums.net
The offer is $2.50 for a post count of 70, or $4 for 100. The best offer you've seen I hope.
Be aware that our small and large art showcase sections have posting rules, if you're unable to follow them, just post in other sections.
Posts such as "I agree" or "lol, that's funny" are not acceptable, but I'm not asking you to write many paragraphs either.

No approval needed, just sign up and get started.
Payments can be made with PayPal or Alertpay.
Leave your user name here and how many posts you'll make if participating.
PM me on my forums or here when you are done.
I'll do it.

Username: Paul H.
I'll do this.

I'll sign up under wethegreenpeople
Thanks, PM me here or there when done.
Also added a $4 for 100 option.
However your offer is good but i don't have time to do this. If i have 100 posts per day, i earn $120 at the end of one month and its really low.
Then don't do it in one day.
I might make 200 posts on your forum, Solidus. My username there is Enigma. After 200, I'll just be an active member.
I only want to pay for a maximum of 100 posts per member, TK.
WTGP, your posts in showcase sections were trashed by moderators. "I wish I could do that" is not critique and I won't pay for it.
Fair enough, sorry about that.
Hey I'm interested in this.. I'm going to have 2 accounts, but both IPs wont be my IP because someone owes me 15 post.. Let me know if thats not OK and I will make them my self.

My Username will be Noreturn and his will probably be RJH.
Pages: 1 2