MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: m4music forum (hot)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

I finished working on my new forum today (Big help from my friend Decode!). Its a forum to discuss about music. All members can join a group.

- Hip-Hop/Rap
- R&B/Soul
- Reggae
- Dance
- Pop
- Rock
- Country
- Jazz
- Classical

All members can give reputation points but - its a new concept only positive reputations. Its friendly forum for people which are interested in music. It was hard work, so please take a look and give me some feedback.

Link: www.m4music.net

Thank you.

Jannonymous
Inject some colour into the theme, in the logo at least.

You are going to have quite an exciting/off the wall audience potentially who won't like to visit somewhere dark/looks default.

That said, change your music forum descriptions too, instead of them all starting "Discussion of....", try and think of something a bit more hip Toungue
Thank you for your feedback, I try my best to make it better.

J.
No problem.

Are you the same guy as clanporeotics?

http://community.mybb.com/thread-107897.html
No, he is my friend we made the forum togetherSmile

J.
Looks good. And the menu hover effect is bad. Try to correct it.
The slogan is just awful.
Seeing that music communities are pretty prevalent (I've run two, one currently), you're going to have to find a way to niche your forum. What will you offer that isn't already offered by populated music forums? Come up with a better grand scheme, and change the motto - some might be turned away by that mentality.
I like the logo, but if you're going to stick with the kinda modern graffiti style then why don't you have a graffiti looking background as well? With like color splashes and stuff all over so it's not so bland.
Thank you for all feedbacks, I know what I have to do nowSmile

J.
Pages: 1 2