MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem when converting phpbb -> mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i converted phpbb to mybb i can't login to Admin CP. It shows that i'm not administrator and send mail to me. Body of a letter is:
A user has tried to access the Administration Control Panel for Otfans.pl. They were unable to succeed in doing so.
Below are the login details:

Username:
Password: (MD5: [i]here md5[/i])

IP Address: [i]my ip[/i]
Hostname: [i]my host[/i]

Thank you.
Why Username is empty?Sad
You probably didn't enter your username per mistake?
No i tried many times and the same effect.
I'm not sure but it could be that the converter did not convert the passwords of the users because of different encryption methods. Try to get a new password.
If that does not work it could be that you're in the wrong usergroup. You can use this tool to revert the usergroup.
Yes the passwords are the same but MD5 and salts are different. I will try to fix it and post later with effect.
@edit
Hmm i changed password and used that script and no result :/
Can you tell me how to set user to administrator position in phpmyadmin. I know that user must be in group 4 and... ?
Open the database table mybb_users and search for yourself. You have to set the entry in the column usergroup to 4.
I figured it out. That error occurs when you forget to upload the import folder to your myBB folder along with the file, like I did. Wink