MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Student Hangout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: i86.png]

Welcome guys and girls to the opening of Student Hangout! We are a new Student forum which is dedicated to providing resources and help to all you students.

For the more chatty user, we also offer a fledgling general chat section. Where you can kick back and relax with other students in a relaxed environment covering all topics! New topics and sections are being added all the time so there will be something for everyone to enjoy!

We are committed to giving you the best community we can. Any suggestions you make will be taken on-board and we will listen to the community. A community based on selfishness is not what we want, we want a community were our members can feel safe , relax and chat with our students. We pride ourselves on offering this service and we hope to make your stay with us as brilliant as we possibly can!

Lastly, I hope you enjoy your stay here. From myself and the Student Hangout team, have a great stay!

http://studenthangout.org

Haze.
Theme is great.
Credits to

Premium theme by Audentio Design

Smile
Good theme, but you should improve the logo.
Yeah I will probably pay someone to do one soon lol.