MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Conditionals and others things on templates (NOT PHP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, vBulletin, phpBB 2.0 and others forums software is putting on the templates conditionals and others things in the templates (NOT PHP) something like BBCODE, is very useful

Example

<if condition="$show['subforums']"==true>

<else>

</if>

Also can think about of loops
<while>
<for>
<do>

Others more things can be unsafe

There's a hack for the conditional statements and I am using it ..
Check this:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...902&page=1

Asad_Niazi Wrote:There's a hack for the conditional statements and I am using it ..
Check this:

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...902&page=1
this hack is released without my permission by massacre and
mybb "warez"
Then why didn't you resolve your disputes with the staff and the releaser, i.e. massacre? I think the management should've helped in resolving the issues.
Ignore him. massacre has already said he didn't copy it off his site and that he made it himself. I would say massacre is more reliable than this guy.
90% of protocole's posts are all about, 'he released without my permission' and 'mybb steals my code'
Asad_Niazi Wrote:Then why didn't you resolve your disputes with the staff and the releaser, i.e. massacre? I think the management should've helped in resolving the issues.
mybb must erase the posts
while waiting i release a forum with my name
protocole Wrote:while waiting i release a forum with my name
You made your own forum??? Can I have a download link please, or are you not releasing it to the public because it contains stolen code?
DrPoodle Wrote:
protocole Wrote:while waiting i release a forum with my name
You made your own forum??? Can I have a download link please, or are you not releasing it to the public because it contains stolen code?
You made your own forum??? == it's false
Can I have a download link please == no

or are you not releasing it to the public because it contains stolen code?==yes
have a nice day

Is it just me, or this guy acting like a complete moron?
Pages: 1 2