MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Script Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I am a long time customer at a site called "Darren's Script Archive". He sells excellent (mostly flash), scripts for $5 a piece. These are all legal exclusive scripts that he has written, or he has paid someone to write.

I have purchased dozens of these scripts, and I have 8 licenses for scripts that I do not need. If anyone is interested in any of the following scripts, I would be glad to give them to you for free. (I have already got permission from the owner, in case anyone is wondering.)
  • "Ticker Applets"
  • "DocViewer"
  • "Charting Applets"
  • "TUFaT"
  • "FlashChat" (can integrate with the MyBB login system!)
  • "FlashChat Module Pack"
  • "phpFlashMyAdmin"
To get more information on the individual scripts and to view demonstrations, please can go to Darren's Script Archive.

Please limit one script per person, I think that makes it more fair for all users. You must abide by Darren's Script Archive License, if I send you a script license.

As some of you know, I am strongly against WAREZ and stolen scripts. Here is proof that my licenses are legitimate:
[attachment=3480]

Please reply if you would like a script license. In your reply, please state which script you woud like and whether or not you agree and will abide by the Darren's Script Archive License. First come, first served.

Cheers! Smile
One license for "FlashChat" has just been sent out. There is now only one FlashChat license left.
I'm interested in the FlashChat license (if no one has already taken it). I agree and will abide to the license provided.
I am interested in the FlashChat Module Pack. I Agree the script license.
prutsor Wrote:I am interested in the FlashChat Module Pack. I Agree the script license.
Sent via PM! Smile

DennisTT Wrote:I'm interested in the FlashChat license (if no one has already taken it). I agree and will abide to the license provided.
Sent via PM!

All FlashChat and FlashChat Module scripts are now gone! Smile

There are still five free scripts remaining.
I am interested in the phpFlashMyAdmin pack. I accept the license. Smile
Chris Wrote:I am interested in the phpFlashMyAdmin pack. I accept the license. Smile
Sent via PM! Smile

I would just like to remind everybody that there are still 4 free scripts available.