MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: color for poll bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if you can change the poll bar colors so that each bar is a different color?
yeah, I saw that one already and its installed on my site. I dont like it. Just wanting to see if there is something different out there. Thanks Paul H
How differ you would like?
The colors dont need to change according to percentage of votes. If there are 5 answers to a poll, then each one should have its own color regardless of percentage, I dont need it to change based on percentage. Also, I would like the colors of the bars to appear if we put the results to any poll on our home page or portal page. As it stood with the recommended plug in the colors are on the poll thread itself but did not appear when we put results on the home and portal pages. Thanks
So, I guess there is only 1 option for poll bar colors. LOL!
You'd a need a plugin to get the colors for each answer. There's none so you'll have to request one.
Yaldaram, thanks for the reply. Is there a particular area here on the forum where I could request what I want? Thanks again