MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: android-boards.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey , I just Created my first Mybb Forum. My Domain is android-boards.com !! I Got some paid plugins from mybbcentral because I am a paid subscriber !! I would like to showcase my forum for review & Feedbacks !!

------>android-boards

Its an all android forum , Where you can talk , review , learn , teach Contests & much more !! I created it 3 days ago & only got 5 members !! I would like to know some good ways to get members & active posts !! Anyways Feedback & Reviews is apreciated !!!

ThanksSmile
You've removed the MyBB copyright. You're not entitled to showcase your forum here.
Oh my god the logo, I'm blind.
(2011-11-19, 11:28 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]You've removed the MyBB copyright. You're not entitled to showcase your forum here.

Oups Maybe by Mistake !! Can You Tell me the code to Re-Add it ??
There ... Go Look !! Found the Code !! Its added back !! Sorry if it caused you a problem !! (Y)
EXCELLENT, except the logo.
Extremely fast server Smile
Thanks All !! Thats Apreciated !
I would suggest a different slogan, instead of "Feel the Android in You", how about something like Fuel Your Inner Android Wink

But I love the theme and off/on images!
I agree with Spazmatic. "Feel the Android in You" just sounds a bit... odd. I think maybe you should ask your friends. A good slogan's pretty important. That said, I am liking the theme and graphics. Whilst the names and descriptions of the forums are pretty standard fare, they're well structured and there aren't too few or too many. There are some spelling errors though. I'd try to correct those, but overall spelling/grammar is okay. Some good thread content so far.

Since you've only been working on this for a few days I think you've done a fantastic job and you'll make a good admin. I'd eventually try creating a unique favicon as the one you use is pretty common, but that isn't exactly high priority. Smile Good job!

Edit: Oh, and I'd consider using better user titles than "Noob Android", but that's just my personal taste.
Did you change forum theme? I liked the previous one better.
Pages: 1 2