MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WTH: Forum Manager for Canoeing Forum (Paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has been on my back-burner for too long so I thought I'd give a shot at hiring someone to do the job. I'd like to hire someone who has some experience with forums, and who enjoys canoeing, kayaking, boating, the outdoors, etc.

Requirements:
1: Manage the forum software (MyBB), updates, etc...
2: Recruit new members to post in the forums
3: Encourage discussions by starting new threads
4: Reply to member posts where appropriate
5: Promote the forum where possible (ie, facebook page)
6: Report progress weekly in a Google doc

I have a budget of $20 per week for this. It should be enough for you to justify a few hours of work on the forum, but to be honest I'm not going to verify the time you put in, what I'll measure is the results. For example, we might set the first week's goal to recruit three to five active members and add a couple hundred posts to the forum post count. I'm after reasonable goals and we'll set them together.

If you're interested in this, please contact me and tell me a bit about yourself and your experience in forums.
I would be interested in helping. I can host it too if you want. Do you have MSN?
(2011-11-20, 12:06 AM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in helping. I can host it too if you want. Do you have MSN?

Don't need hosting but...
Say Booher, you live in the States?
If so, would or could you take on 2 forums, doing the same?
If Yes for questions above, can you accept PayPal?

If answer is Y for all 3, Please PM me as well. Wink