MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: england hosting forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hi im matthew from england hosting we got a forum hare for you to see at: <snip>
Probably a good idea to customise the forum a bit before releasing it.

And it only takes a second to spell check your Showcase thread, a bit of effort goes a long way Smile
(2011-11-20, 12:00 AM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably a good idea to customise the forum a bit before releasing it.

And it only takes a second to spell check your Showcase thread, a bit of effort goes a long way Smile

i did customise it with a new thream
and am still looking up plugins
Many typos in this page:
<snip>/Thread-how-to-get-support
Get a proper domain.
Cool you made a forum on a free domain...why?

Ridiculous spelling/grammar errors, no effort put into this thread or the site, no custom theme, not even a free one, free domain, and your forum has absolutely no purpose, and the name doesn't make sense. -50/10
(2011-11-20, 02:28 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Cool you made a forum on a free domain...why?

Ridiculous spelling/grammar errors, no effort put into this thread or the site, no custom theme, not even a free one, free domain, and your forum has absolutely no purpose, and the name doesn't make sense. -50/10

i use a theam by Justin S. so its not the defalt one
2. england-hosting.tk is a webhost the forum is a support forum
(2011-11-20, 02:35 AM)mtwiscool Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-20, 02:28 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Cool you made a forum on a free domain...why?

i use a theam by Justin S. so its not the defalt one
2. england-hosting.tk is a webhost the forum is a support forum

It's THEME! T-H-E-M-E
And no, it's definitely still showing the default one for me
Yeah, it shows the default theme, let alone your using a .tk? SO im sure many people will skip by your host (no offense) however by seeing a .tk and not a i.e .com .net etc.. youll have a slim to none chance getting people, unless they just register to spam the servers...

Also the forums are boring, and SEVERAL mistakes, such as;
"we world love you to join " - Directly taken from the "Welcome..."

Before launching something, if you want to make anything out of this, make this your learning experience, get a REAL domain (hell even a .info would be better then a .tk) and work on getting something completed...

Also no one will want a host that cannot even provide email for their domain use;
england-hosting.tk http 80 0.066s Ok
england-hosting.tk ftp 21 0.039s Ok
england-hosting.tk pop3 110 20.002s Failed
england-hosting.tk smtp 25 0.050s Failed
Your English isn't great, "england hosting" doesn't make sense either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4