MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: showteam page doesn't work properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everybody!
i got a problem with the showteam page.
in my forum, there's only one person that belongs to the moderator group; he is the only moderator.
BUT! there are 3 users that can moderate just a single section of the forum.

the problem now is that in the showteam page, the 3 users are listed as members of the moderator group, and the "real" moderator is not!
as you can see: http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/8431/schermataet.png

I want the exact opposite: i want just the "real and only" moderator to be shown in that page!

i thought it was a problem of their group settings. but it was not: the moderator has "use primary user group" in the "display user group" (which is, of course, "moderators")
[Image: schermataea.png]
and the other 3 users have correct settings too.

so... how do i handle this? is this a mybb's bug or something...?

thank you in advance for your answers!
this might help AND you may replace / modify showteam.php file as per revision 5590
all right! thank you.
that revision makes things work better; still not perfect, because i want only those users who belongs to mod group to be shown in that page, but I'll try to understand how to achieve this by myself Smile

thank you for your help! Big Grin
The moderator group should be used when you assign a user as moderator to a forum.
(2011-11-20, 01:40 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]The moderator group should be used when you assign a user as moderator to a forum.
and that is what I do. but the group "moderators" has its particular settings and can moderate lots of forum. if I want a single user to moderate a single forum, i can't make him moderator! if i did, that user could moderate all the forums where moderators moderate.