MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone give the default settings of welcome panel ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, i changed some font types, sizes etc. i cannot make it default....
Please can someone give default settings of welcome panel?

Thanks....
That's easy. Go here:

http://community.mybboard.net/css.php?Template=1

You just need the part noted as #panel.
Thanks........
which php file or settings is that ???
All that file does is display the template in the CSS format. So what you see is all of the settings pulled together and you see them defined as either id's or classes. The way myBB stores the data is actually in a database file instead of a flat file, which actually puts more strain on the system since it has to make queries for the styles.

The part after the ? just refers to variables in the css.php file. For example, the Template=1 is the default template. However, if you added a template of your own, the code would be a higher number, ie: the next template you make would pull the information from the database using the css.php?Template=2.
This is what my welcome panel says:

Background: #efefef
Font Color: #000000
Font Size: 11px
Extra CSS Attributes:
border: 1px solid #D4D4D4;
padding: 8px;
SnakEyez Wrote:The way myBB stores the data is actually in a database file instead of a flat file, which actually puts more strain on the system since it has to make queries for the styles.
In 1.2, you can cache the CSS into a file.
SnakEyez Wrote:The part after the ? just refers to variables in the css.php file. For example, the Template=1 is the default template. However, if you added a template of your own, the code would be a higher number, ie: the next template you make would pull the information from the database using the css.php?Template=2.

It's actually ?theme=x
not ?template=x
CasTexx Wrote:Well, i changed some font types, sizes etc. i cannot make it default....
Please can someone give default settings of welcome panel?

Thanks....
There should be a "revert customizations" checkbox for each element in the themes editor.

When editing themes you should NOT edit the master theme but only child themes of it.