MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ultimate Manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made and Anime/Manga forum and it's doing quite well
The forum has 35 members 415 post and 176 Threads and we just opened this month so it's doing pretty well.

<snip>
If you've just opened it then you can't tell if it's successfull or not, my forum got 100 members and 10.000 posts the first 2 weeks, and I still can't say it was successfull..
(2011-11-20, 06:34 PM)TheGarfield Wrote: [ -> ]If you've just opened it then you can't tell if it's successfull or not, my forum got 100 members and 10.000 posts the first 2 weeks, and I still can't say it was successfull..

I change my words
An iframe..forreal?
Go to

ACP>IcyBoards Settings>Primary Domain>My purchased domain

and type in <snip>
Haha, looks like a Naruto-themed forum will probably do better than one based on an old anime like mine. I think the banner looks nice. Don't listen to the guy saying "my forum got 100 members and 10.000 posts", ten posts really isn't much at all. (Just pullin' your leg because of your incorrect punctuation. Wink)

This forum definitely got off to a good start. I'd say you're doing pretty well too given how long it's been open for. There's a lot of competition with regard to anime communities. I wish you the best of luck. Smile
(2011-11-21, 10:19 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, looks like a Naruto-themed forum will probably do better than one based on an old anime like mine. I think the banner looks nice. Don't listen to the guy saying "my forum got 100 members and 10.000 posts", ten posts really isn't much at all. (Just pullin' your leg because of your incorrect punctuation. Wink)

This forum definitely got off to a good start. I'd say you're doing pretty well too given how long it's been open for. There's a lot of competition with regard to anime communities. I wish you the best of luck. Smile
Thanks alot Big Grin Forum stats has changed

Over 1114 post - Over 305 Threads - Over 60 members.
Our members have made a total of 1,831 posts in 468 threads.
We currently have 100 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, JustCasual

We are starting a Header Contest and a GFX contest so join.
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.