MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: You Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I have an interesting concept to share with you guys. I know many people really want certain themes but can't afford a custom. Well, I'm here to help out (kind of).

This is a (kind of) concept I'm running. Called "You Design" it is what it says, you design your theme how ever you want in Photoshop and EMAIL [email protected] the PSD & PNG with the subject "Entry". The community will then vote in a poll on which 2 themes will be coded and released (for free) with credit to the respective designers. I feel this is a kind of neat contest for designers to show off some more talent but don't have the time to code their designs themselves.

NOTE: I will make the final decision to the ones voted. Meaning if the winning themes look too much like the default theme or they look horrific then I will pass them along.

Hopefully we get some good entries. Thanks to anyone who enters. Smile

EDIT: Voting begins January 1st. This gives you PLENTY of time.
Sounds like a cool idea Jason, hope you get a good number of entries Smile
(2011-11-20, 09:49 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a cool idea Jason, hope you get a good number of entries Smile

Thanks euantor Smile. You should enter!
(2011-11-20, 09:50 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-20, 09:49 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a cool idea Jason, hope you get a good number of entries Smile

Would do if I had the time and hadn't moved away from design almost entirely ;D
(2011-11-20, 09:52 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-20, 09:50 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

Would do if I had the time and hadn't moved away from design almost entirely ;D

Oh c'mon! You know you want to Big Grin.
If I get time, I may try whip up something quickly. I'm already busy with projects and work though.
(2011-11-20, 09:57 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]If I get time, I may try whip up something quickly. I'm already busy with projects and work though.

Smile I'll be waiting!
Very good idea!
Good idea Smile