MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying Top Dollar for Consultation!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's right! A painting contractor who owns a 5.2.17, knows very little as far as installing banner, various plugins, making it a happening place. Would like to pay someone for phone consultation if interested making some extra cash before Christmas. If works smoothly as I'm sure it will, there is future work as we move forward.

If interested, please PM me here on this forum. Only requirement besides knowing what your doing, is having a PayPal acct. that I can pay you.

Thanks Exclamation
is it for myBB forum ? what is 5.2.17 ? why you need phone communication !! title smelled like a spam !!!
I'd love to make some extras cash hehe. Just giving my shot.

PM sent.
(2011-11-21, 08:29 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]is it for myBB forum ? what is 5.2.17 ? why you need phone communication !! title smelled like a spam !!!

Sorry- if title stunk, did want to get some attention. Wink Have had forum up for close to a year, have not done much with it, but really wanted to. &
Yes, myBB 5.2.17 version.

(2011-11-21, 08:33 AM)PaintingDenver Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry- if title stunk, did want to get some attention. Wink Have had forum up for close to a year, have not done much with it, but really wanted to. &

I believe you're looking at the wrong numbers. MyBB's current latest release is at 1.6.4
The only 5.2.17 I can think of is PHP 5.2.17 :s
(2011-11-21, 08:35 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-21, 08:33 AM)PaintingDenver Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry- if title stunk, did want to get some attention. Wink Have had forum up for close to a year, have not done much with it, but really wanted to. &

I believe you're looking at the wrong numbers. MyBB's current latest release is at 1.6.4

Your probably right pdtrx, I'm pretty rusty when it comes to understanding what I'm looking at, and probably has something to do with the ability to install custom banner, editing theme/template, as well as loading additional plugins. Web design company set it all up for me, and said "Here you are"! Have some knowledge of html coding for websites, but not php.
Looks like you know what your doing, with the 9 rep. you have here Cool

(2011-11-21, 08:43 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]The only 5.2.17 I can think of is PHP 5.2.17 :s

Yes Tom, it is a php Smile Exclamation

(2011-11-21, 08:43 AM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]The only 5.2.17 I can think of is PHP 5.2.17 :s

Is that bad? Need update?

So what do you need doing OP, upgrading to the latest version of myBB?
(2011-11-21, 08:51 AM)david42 Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you need doing OP, upgrading to the latest version of myBB?

Thanks David for asking, but I'm not even sure lollol. Here's my forum, looks pretty lame, but oh well, hey it's a start! Blush

http://painting-forum.com

PM me with what you need and I'd see if we could work.
Pages: 1 2