MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IntelliStar Emulator Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is it?

IntelliStar Emulator forums are run and managed by me, and I am the lead developer of the application. If you are not familiar with this concept, please review this video:

Unlike most IntelliStar Emulators that exist today, this emulator can download data from the internet, parse it, then give you a local forecast. All you need is the zip codes of the locations you wish to obtain forecasts for!

Links:

http://intellistaremulator.x10.mx/forum/index.php

http://intellistaremulator.x10.mx/

(In case your wondering, my username is The Weather Guy)

Feedback is welcome.
Application looks pretty good. Very much a niche forum and I think it'd be used more for support for the software. If you were British like me, your forum would probably have better odds at gaining popularity. Big Grin We love to talk about our crappy weather and the fact we got about one week of summer.

Theme is simple but clean and nice. Content looks good. Thumbs up from me.
(2011-11-23, 06:13 AM)Fluid Mantis Wrote: [ -> ]Application looks pretty good. Very much a niche forum and I think it'd be used more for support for the software. If you were British like me, your forum would probably have better odds at gaining popularity. Big Grin We love to talk about our crappy weather and the fact we got about one week of summer.

Theme is simple but clean and nice. Content looks good. Thumbs up from me.

It's calmed down considerably since I... handled a couple fairly major issues with the member base.
*bump*
Get a reliable host.

Just a heads up for you in case you didn't know.

Quote:Bumping your thread:
Bumping means to reply to your own thread in order to move it back to the top of the thread list. Bumping is allowed however you must observe the following restrictions:

You must not bump your thread more frequently than once per 24 hours.
You must not bump more than 3 times in a row.
You must not bump more than 5 times in total.

Threads which break the above rules will be closed immediatley and without warning.
It's a really nice forum but you should get on your own domain. That would be my only suggestion.
(2011-12-10, 02:22 AM)pdtrx Wrote: [ -> ]Get a reliable host.

Just a heads up for you in case you didn't know.

Quote:Bumping your thread:
Bumping means to reply to your own thread in order to move it back to the top of the thread list. Bumping is allowed however you must observe the following restrictions:

You must not bump your thread more frequently than once per 24 hours.
You must not bump more than 3 times in a row.
You must not bump more than 5 times in total.

Threads which break the above rules will be closed immediatley and without warning.

I know. But thanks for letting me know.