MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ACP group listing suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When listing the groups, can you add the group ID and the group username formatting to default groups list? I have included a screenshot of what I added to my site (via Patches). It makes it easier to compare the formatting and find GID for non-standard groups

[attachment=24734]
Nice suggestion, would be good to see.
To be honest, this could be in 1.6.5 Smile it wouldn't be that hard to do Smile
(2011-11-23, 08:07 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, this could be in 1.6.5 Smile it wouldn't be that hard to do Smile

Obviously its not hard to do, its one new line of code and one minor tweak to another. I totally "spaced" the 1.6.5 release when posting, so yes, in the next maintenance release would be nice.
(2011-11-26, 06:50 AM)temp Wrote: [ -> ]Yes,please add it in 1.6.5
1.6.5 is already out. Ask it for 1.6.6

(2011-11-26, 08:56 AM)temp Wrote: [ -> ]how they can release without this feature? Dodgy

Because 1.6.5 was supposed to be released weeks ago, and it would have just been a longer delay to add that in.
(2011-11-26, 08:56 AM)temp Wrote: [ -> ]how they can release without this feature? Dodgy
It is their wish to consider if this should be there or not, its not taken as granted to be included in future release.

If you use Patches plugin, you can import the attached XML to get the desired effect. If you are not using the default 'admin' directory, you need to edit the file and change the 'admin' to the actual folder you are using. This needs to happen one time on line 5 (see below)

<key>admin/modules/user/groups.php</key>
This will be a cool extra addition that I would like to see as well Smile

Thanks pavemen for the patch too Smile
(2011-11-30, 02:27 AM)temp Wrote: [ -> ]How to use pavemen's script in my forum?
Where to upload it or to modify?

It says right in my post, "If you use Patches plugin, you can import the attached XML to get the desired effect".\

So install the Patches plugin per it's documentation and then Import the XML file and Activate each patch and then click Apply.
Pages: 1 2