MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get Some Posts, Advertising, and Hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am proud to be able to announce an up-and-coming Host2x Product - Post 2 Host Plus!

Post 2 Host Plus (or P2H+ for short) is different than any other Post 2 Host company you've ever seen. Most Post 2 Host companies require that you get a specific amount of posts on the company forum. We do require a specific amount of posts, but not just on our forum.

We have an ever-growing network of forums that any webmaster can join! Clients must have their required amount of posts, across as many in-network forums as they so wish.

Forum owners will be able to add their own forum to the network for a small monthly fee. This will bring more posts to your forum and some discounted advertisement! (your site will be listed in multiple locations on the Host2x Website). On top of that, webmasters get a free web hosting account. This is currently only available for MyBB forums, but we expect to have support for more software soon!

We expect to have this formally available within in the next month. We are, however, looking for Beta Testers! - if you are interested, please contact me via PM or email, zack.magee [at] host2x [dot] com

(full article)
Very cool concept. I'd join except I just got hosting from Valcato.
Thank you!

And ah, ok. Well, if you decide you want to test it just for the sake of testing it out, let me know. Smile