MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Theme For Yaldaram.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-11-24, 04:16 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-24, 04:08 PM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Work the typography... doesnt look cool to me.

Can you please point out which thing you're talking about? Thanks.

The text font, use cufon for the menus, will look much better.

Use google fonts too.
Thanks for the suggestion GhostMaster.
Too much gray, imo..
Looks nice mate. But I'd suggest to change colors from black to something eye catchy and light. As its a MyBB Resource site, something light would be good. Like how about keeping something on blue like you have in current one? I mean you could mix blue with some other color. Smile
(2011-11-24, 08:50 PM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-24, 04:16 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-24, 04:08 PM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Work the typography... doesnt look cool to me.

Can you please point out which thing you're talking about? Thanks.

The text font, use cufon for the menus, will look much better.

Use google fonts too.

Ouch. Cufon = outdated. Seriously, why use it when we have @font-face?

@Yaldaram: Looks pretty good, but I'd make the footer and container widths equal. ATM, they're not in the screenshot.
(2011-11-25, 06:23 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice mate. But I'd suggest to change colors from black to something eye catchy and light. As its a MyBB Resource site, something light would be good. Like how about keeping something on blue like you have in current one? I mean you could mix blue with some other color. Smile

I thought the same but my eyesight is going down gradually, so I've pain in eyes when view shiny colors. So I thought to go with dark colors, not too dark though. Smile

(2011-11-25, 07:52 AM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]but I'd make the footer and container widths equal. ATM, they're not in the screenshot.

Thanks euantor, I'll adjust its width asap. Smile
Never use Cufon. Use @font-face. Google Fonts and Font Squirrel are your friends.
Alright, I've updated the first post with new screenshots.

I edited footer as per suggestion by euantor. I also make new icons for on/off/offlock bulbs.
Yaldaram I must say this is coming very good. I just don't like the breadcrumb arrows (black ones), doesn't really go with it, seems bigger than breadcrumb's width, you might want to change that. Other than it, looks very nice.
Thank You Pratik. I'll make new breadcrumb arrows.
Pages: 1 2 3 4