MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid Modification for Hidden Poll Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm offering up to $50.00 to anyone that can create a Modification for:

MyBB Version 1.6.4
PHP Version 5.3.3

I need this modification to Hide Poll Results to Registered Member, Super Mods and Moderators Groups AFTER voting in the poll. The only member group that should be able to view the results on going should be the Administrators.

I am aware of the Yaldram Mod but I can't seem to get it working correctly and I need this Mod relatively quickly. Need by absolute latest date would be 11/29/11 but honestly, the sooner the better on this one.

Is anyone willing to help?
Put your wallet away, there are many helpful people here who will help you do it for free.
You could do this, taken from Dennis' post originally

If you want to remove the entire "Show Results" link, you can only do that for all polls, you can't change this individually.

In Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Show Thread Templates --> showthread_poll

Find and remove:
Code:
<a href="polls.php?action=showresults&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->show_results}</a>
<form action="polls.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="vote" />
<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="{$poll['pid']}" /><table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder"><tr><td colspan="4" class="thead" align="center"><strong>{$lang->poll} {$poll['question']}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$polloptions}
</table>
<table width="100%" align="center">
<tr>
<td><input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->vote}" /></td>
<td valign="top" align="right"><span class="smalltext">[{$edit_poll}]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$publicnote}</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

By the way, thank you

I did it, and it's still showing

[attachment=24744]

[attachment=24746]

[attachment=24745]
You may post in my Private forum so I could edit it for you: http://yaldaram.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=58