MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Darki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Preview:
[Image: e2Uvh.png]

Any feedback is appreciated
In Love. I can beta test.
Why do newer designers insist on leaving the welcomeblock default. I don't get it.
(2011-11-25, 01:26 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]In Love. I can beta test.

If I need beta tester I will PM you. Smile

(2011-11-25, 01:28 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Why do newer designers insist on leaving the welcomeblock default. I don't get it.

[WIP]
(2011-11-25, 01:31 AM)WbDev Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-25, 01:26 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]In Love. I can beta test.

If I need beta tester I will PM you. Smile

(2011-11-25, 01:28 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Why do newer designers insist on leaving the welcomeblock default. I don't get it.

[WIP]

But it's a mockup...so why did you even make it that way?
Jason, it's edited abbit, he removed the time....
Looks very good, but as Jason said you should work on the welcomeblock a bit more, maybe join some cool icons.
Good job on the theme; it looks nice. I really like the toplinks design you have. Though you might want to carry the rounded corners theme across the entire design as the header elements look out of place because everything else is square.

And don't worry about not having the welcomeblock totally customized. If it works for your theme then keep it Wink
You have to admit the welcome block doesn't look that bad in this theme.
(2011-11-25, 05:43 AM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]Good job on the theme; it looks nice. I really like the toplinks design you have. Though you might want to carry the rounded corners theme across the entire design as the header elements look out of place because everything else is square.

And don't worry about not having the welcomeblock totally customized. If it works for your theme then keep it Wink

I will make it Wink

Thank You ALL!
Pages: 1 2