MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changed file package - can't upgrade to 1.6.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using the changed file package from the link on mybb.com ( https://github.com/downloads/mybb/mybb16...dfiles.zip )

First screen seems to be missing an image border (yes minor, but suggests files are missing):
[attachment=24758]

Second screen after I click Upgrade to Mybb 1.6.5 just shows this:
[attachment=24759]

I redownloaded the package to make sure but the problem persists.
All plugins have been disabled before starting the install process and the board is closed. Any ideas?
same problem here
Just completed an upgrade. Remember to visit ./install/upgrade.php - works fine for me. Are there any error logs in your file system?
Didn't get any errors. Second screen is at /install/upgrade.php
Re-download the changed files package and make sure all the files are uploaded. Or, in the mean time, revert to your backup until we're able to debug the problem.
Yeah as said in the first post, I already tried redownloading and made sure all files were uploaded so I guess I'll just have to wait it out now...
Update: Tried it on my sandbox and it does work indeed so I guess it's not an error of the upgrade package...
Might be an nginx issue since the server it's failing on is using that while my sandbox uses apache. I can try using the full package to upgrade as well right?
So it looks like it was a server permissions error and now all is well Smile
Good the hear. Smile