MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum.. Kinda unique idea..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, what about a "crew-forum"?

I'm gonna open a crew forum.
Everyone can open their own crew in my forum.
All crews will have a private forum, which only members of that crew can see.

There will be also events and festivals, like fights between all crews.

We will also have awards, and we will give awards for special crews, or members,...

What do you think about it?
Everyone with 100 Posts can recruite a group /crew / gang / whatever Big Grin
So basically you're a post to host Forum multihost? With "fights" between forums?
What?
Sorry, i didn't understood your post.
Post to host?
No, i don't offer any hostings Confused
I don't see the unique part of this at all. It's just like have groups on usual forums, expect you want them to battle.
i like the idea bro i love it
i will join
Good idea. But you need to consider few more things.

Allowing everyone to open a group will be a bad idea as people would try to create their own groups instead of joining others. A better approach is to allow persons with certain post count (of good quality) to open groups.

Also, for people to do make so many posts to start a group, it should give them something back. Like group owners get more points or something which they can use to buy some stuffs. Also announce special bonuses so that the winning group gets bonus points.
Hm, might be a good idea.
Been there and done that. Ask around. Team2Play. Sold the code for it.
It's been done many times before. Sometimes the sites take off, usually they don't. Unless the sole person behind it is coding it, it won't go anywhere.
Seems like a good idea, but if you add more unique features it might take off!
Pages: 1 2