MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme not showing up when user logged out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a theme on my board that shows up when I am signed in, but when I log out, the theme goes back to the original one I had before.

How do I fix this?

EDIT: Correction, the theme WAS showing up, but now that I've logged back in, it's back to the old theme again.
You need to set it as the default from the ACP Smile
(2011-11-25, 03:32 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]You need to set it as the default from the ACP Smile

I thought I had, and it indicated that I had, but I guess it wasn't recognizing that. I ended up deleting all the other themes that were on there, just to be sure I was using the right one.
(2011-11-25, 03:43 PM)CambiumCabinets Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-11-25, 03:32 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]You need to set it as the default from the ACP Smile

I thought I had, and it indicated that I had, but I guess it wasn't recognizing that. I ended up deleting all the other themes that were on there, just to be sure I was using the right one.

You could have just pressed the button to force it as the default instead, but at least it works.