MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chmod and install file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all!
I have a little and a big problem.

The little is that i don't know how to edit Chmod and i don't know what it is, please give me all the info i need thank you Smile

My big problem is, that when i downloaded the new version, there was no install file. Can any one give me a link to where i can download it?

Thank you for the help and the time.

zero_zx Wrote:Hey all!
I have a little and a big problem.

The little is that i don't know how to edit Chmod and i don't know what it is, please give me all the info i need thank you Smile

My big problem is, that when i downloaded the new version, there was no install file. Can any one give me a link to where i can download it?

Thank you for the help and the time.

Chmod are the permissions for a file or a map. You can change it with the right mouse. In the most FTP prgrams you see now anything over chmod. click there and select that you will all the files in this mod chmod.

The install are in the map install. You go for install to the follow map: http://www.yourdomain.ext/yourforum/install
Thank you.

I see my install folder, but i do not see an install.php file.. Is that a problem?
zero_zx Wrote:Thank you.

I see my install folder, but i do not see an install.php file.. Is that a problem?

Just go to the install directory. /install

Not every script installation must have the file 'install.php'