MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem while registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have invited some friends to forum and while registering they are all facing a problem regarding the image verification. One of my buddy told me that it was becuase it says: "case in-sensitive" but the truth is that its case sensitive.

So few times they are unable to register. Is there any way to make sure either they are upper or lower case or how to change the in-sensitive case text on register form ?

Thanks.
That's strange. I usually enter the verification text in all lower case (despite the upper case letters shown in the image) and it works fine for me. (Might be a server-specific problem)

Anyway, to change the text, open inc/languages/english/member.lang.php.
Find:
$l['verification_subnote'] = "(case in-sensitive)";
Replace with:
$l['verification_subnote'] = "(case sensitive)";
Hi,

Thanks for the help. But i just registered on mods forum of myBB to download some mod and i faced same problem. I had to enter the verification in same case and only then i got registered.

Please double check to be safe.

Thanks.
Maybe its just me, but this looks case sensative to me >.>

if($mybb->settings['regimage'] == "on" && function_exists("imagecreatefrompng"))
	{
		$imagehash = addslashes($mybb->input['imagehash']);
		$imagestring = addslashes($mybb->input['imagestring']);
		$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."regimages WHERE imagehash='$imagehash' AND imagestring='$imagestring'");
		$imgcheck = $db->fetch_array($query);
		if(!$imgcheck['dateline'])
		{
			$errors[]  = $lang->error_regimageinvalid;
		}
		$db->query("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."regimages WHERE imagehash='$imagehash'");
	}
Hi,

It is case sensitive

Thanks.