MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is the support team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is the support team. does not help anyone, I gave a bad decision is choosing to mybb

problem here
http://community.mybb.com/thread-108398-page-3.html
you realize there are other problems other people are having as well, and that this entire project is volunteer based?
Was 1 day. I do not want to think that a more serious problem
For a volunteer team who have real lives, jobs, family, trying to fix an issue which only 1 person has encountered with little information, they've actually done a pretty good job trying to help you.

They, or as a matter of fact, we, are not paid to provide support.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74894.html Wrote:10. Don't get annoyed

If someone cannot help you, but instead gives you a link to something that might help you, don't get annoyed because you don't have the answer right there and then. Go to the link and check it out. If you cannot make sense of it, say so. Don't get into an argument.

Remember, we, the support team (and the other members in the MyBB community) are human beings who volunteer our time for free to help you out. We are provided with no subsidies nor any kind of financial incentives or otherwise. We make our best effort to respond to your support requests and to resolve them in a timely manner. As such, we ask that you bring your best manners and work with us as much as possible. We bring inhumanly patience to us everyday here at MyBB, so we ask that you make your best effort as well. The difference for you to take a few minutes more time to be more clear and descriptive in your inquiry means years more sleep for us.
(2011-11-26, 04:17 PM)codetr Wrote: [ -> ]Was 1 day. I do not want to think that a more serious problem

Yes, one day. Sometimes, because we're all volunteers, things go unanswered by staff for a couple days. Usually community members can, and do, help though.
Even if someone does not show effort to solve the problem
^ alright, would you like to provide required privileges thru PM & wait for one more day to analyze ...
We are all volunteers. We don't get paid to do this. We have lives outside of MyBB.

/thread