MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ChillBB - Relax, be yourself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, you actually clicked on this thread? Bro, your the coolest.

Anyway, I thought I would bring a new general chat forum to your attention. It's called chillBB and has been open for less than a week. So, here is a little information about chillbb.

Who is the staff?
Right now there is not much of a need to have staff, but we do have a team of two. I myself moderate the forum.

What is the forum about?
The forum shall be categorized as a general chat forum, because we talk about almost everything. If your just looking for a place to chill, then chillbb is the place to go.

Why you should Join.
I understand that there are many general chat forums on the internet and mine is nothing special. Im just hoping to create a friendly community where people can talk freely amongst each other.

When was the forum started and what are its statistics?
We opened on October 29th, 2011 and we currently have 1,626 posts in 281 threads

Who can Join?
Anyone who is above the age of 14.

================================

So, I hope I will see some of Mybb's members over at chillBB.
Hm, you seem like you're off to a good start. You only have 2 staff and aren't actively recruiting. Your amount of forums is nice, and you have a TLD. I do recommend a lighter theme. Personally, darker themes are more gaming & hacking, stuff like that. Your forum feels like it should be lighter, but blue is a good color.

So, very good job. Keep it up. Smile
(2011-11-26, 10:55 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, you seem like you're off to a good start. You only have 2 staff and aren't actively recruiting. Your amount of forums is nice, and you have a TLD. I do recommend a lighter theme. Personally, darker themes are more gaming & hacking, stuff like that. Your forum feels like it should be lighter, but blue is a good color.

So, very good job. Keep it up. Smile

Thanks for the great advice! Im waiting on a theme creator to update the theme I was using. Till then, Im going to be using the dark theme by default.
Great community to hang out on. Good luck with the forum orc_dragoon!
Great forum! It's doing very well
(2011-12-01, 09:59 PM)Spudster Wrote: [ -> ]Great forum! It's doing very well

Thank you!
I'm Going To Register.

My name is: Graphics
I like the domain a lot, it's very easy to remember. You should get a favicon up there.
I like the colours, theme and logo.
Very nice forum.Smile