MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin/Theme site owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-11-27, 05:13 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I'm against to allow every one to edit whatever they want to edit in wiki. IMO only authors of the wiki page and or staff are allowed to do so.

Second option is to moderate the changes occur on wiki pages. This'll reduce any chance of being deletion or any important info from the wiki articles.

The problem with the first one is what if the author stops maintaining the page?

Second option is kind of pointless because you can easily revert the page back. I mean there aren't that many staff and adding another thing for them to do wouldn't be very nice Toungue.
@Aristotle yes but the history page is too confusing for me Toungue
(2011-11-27, 11:26 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]@Aristotle yes but the history page is too confusing for me Toungue

http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php?title=Res...oldid=5944

I blocked the user.
Does an external site for plugins that are available on the Mods site count?? Shy
(2011-11-28, 08:01 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Does an external site for plugins that are available on the Mods site count?? Shy

I don't see why not. as long ad you give support there.
@Tim thank you Smile
Pages: 1 2